California Title Loan Locations
California Title Loan Information
Few Americans have as much pride as those who hail from the world-famous Golden State, and rightfully so! The 31st state is the third-largest in the nation, allowing it to offer the most wonderful diversity in geography, topography, weather, lifestyle, and both indoor and outdoor activities. Regardless of your preference, California seems to offer accommodations to suit your every need. You may choose to live humbly in Alpine County, one of the smallest counties in CA, with no ATMs, banks, high schools, dentists, or traffic lights. Conversely, you may choose to live amid the bright lights of Los Angeles, which is ranked the fourth-largest economy in the entire United States.
But if you’re faced with financial problems, whether you’re in the deepest dunes of Death Valley or the highest mountains of Sierra Nevada, you simply cannot hide from those late bills and unexpected expenses. And although there are numerous lenders out there offering cash advances or payday loans, most of those can dig you deeper into the desert sand. But TitleMax® is different. TitleMax® can be your solution, your relief, and your ticket to a better future.
We accept your title as your collateral when you don’t have a good enough credit score to get a traditional bank loan. You get to keep driving your vehicle throughout the entire duration of the car title loan or motorcycle title loan. And we work with you to set up monthly payments until you can pay the loan off and get your car title back! That is why we have the title loan California people trust.
In California, you can get a car title loan or motorcycle title loan starting at $2,500 in as little as 30 minutes at your closest TitleMax® store. To be approved for a car title loan or motorcycle title loan, all you need is a vehicle with a clear (or lien-free)title and valid government-issued ID. We have great auto title loans in California because they are quick and simple; and an auto title loan is a smart option for your future. Let TitleMax® help dig you out of your mounting bills and get you back to living the West Coast lifestyle with the car title loans and motorcycle title loans California people have been relying on for years. Get started online today!
Remember that we have professional associates who can answer your questions and guide you through our California title loans process. Our service is fast, and you can drive off from one of our locations with your cash and your vehicle! We have the car title loans and motorcycle title loans California residents can count on when times get tough and cash is running out. Contact us today and we will show you why we have the very best auto title loans in California and how we can help you!
We have satisfied customers all over California, which is how we know that we have the car title loans and motorcycle title loans CA residents can rely on. When your cash is running short and you have bills to pay or unexpected expenses, contact TitleMax® to find out the details about the car title loan and motorcycle title loan California consumers have been counting on for years!
- * Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Maximum loan amount in select Texas stores is $1,340, and in others it is $10,000. Minimum loan amount in California is $2,600.
- ** Car title loans may require a credit check in California. Motorcycle title loan and pawn approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements including a vehicle evaluation and a credit check.
- *** To be approved for a title loan or pawn, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval subject to vehicle inspection, appraisal, and, if applicable, a credit check.
- † Proof of income is required in Illinois, Nevada, South Carolina, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
- ‡ Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax® and are currently only available in Florida. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
- § Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- – TitleMax® of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- – In some Texas locations, TitleMax® will act as a Credit Services Organization to assist you in obtaining a loan. Your loan may be made by an unaffiliated third party Lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees .
- – In GA, TitleMax® offers Title Pawns.
- – In CA, Loans are made by TitleMax® of California, Inc. California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.
TitleMax on Facebook TitleMax on Twitter TitleMax on Google+ TitleMax on Instagram TitleMax on Pinterest TitleMax on YouTube