#virtual interior design
You Can Now Hire Your Own Virtual Interior Designer
If you’ve always dreamed of a glamorous home makeover experience but haven’t had the interior designer budget to go along with it, then you’re in luck. Meet Havenly. an online interior design service that matches you up with a designer who will decorate and shop a room for a flat-fee of $185 (yes, really). Whether you are looking to makeover a living room, bedroom or even your whole place, Havenly uses an online style quiz to find the best interior design aesthetic and pieces for you. Once you are matched with an expert, the two of you work together (virtually) to create the perfect curated space based on your budget. The total process spans over Havenly’s five decor revamp steps:
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
The 5 Step Process:
1) Take a style quiz. Create a free online style profile so Havenly can match you with the right interior designer for your style needs.
2) Tell Havenly More. Schedule a call with your designer (or fill out a longer design brief) to better prepare your designer with your needs and wants. Then pay $185 for your room design.
3) Feedback. After 5 business days, you will be provided with two concept boards from your designer. Provide feedback and get two more rounds of revisions to your board if needed.
4) Design. After approximately a week, you will be provided with a finalized 3D design of your space. (total design time is about two weeks)
5) Shop. Havenly pulls everything you need to execute your finalized design via a universal check out cart. Buy what you like and access it over time if needed. (no pressure to buy all at once). $50 of your original design fee goes towards your purchase.
You’re then left with an effortlessly redecorated space that reflects your personal style without putting your credit card through the ringer. See an example of a Havenly-transformed living room below:
THE INTERIOR DESIGNER CONCEPT BOARD